Leg Laser

If you enjoy wearing trendy short dresses, hair on the legs must be a nuisance!

So why not get rid of it in one hour?

Well yes, our FDA-approved laser technology will ensure that all hair and ingrown particles are removed from your legs.

Every woman enjoys wearing her favourite dresses to break the monotony of long boring pants.  But hair on the legs can make it a nightmare . Of course, you may simply shave the hair off But leg hair grows very  quite quickly and within days, so short prickly stubs of hair will begin to appear on your legs. Then you’ll have to shave or wax your legs again, which will be time-consuming. Another disadvantage of shaving legs is the risk of accidentally cutting or bruising yourself when using the razor. This is something you don’t want to happen, and these scars aren’t the type you’d want to flaunt.

Without these adverse effects, laser hair removal can help you get rid of leg hair. Because the entire leg region is rather vast, the entire treatment may take around an hour to complete. But the wait will be well worth it. You no longer have to be concerned about selecting lengthy clothes or reoccurring hair growth.

Save Money on Razors

No More Painful Waxing

Enjoy Silky Smooth Skin

Areas We Treat Under Facial Laser

LASER HAIR REMOVAL

FACIAL TREATMENT

SKIN REJUVENATION & WHITENING

Frequently Asked Questions!

Is laser hair removal safe for legs?

The majority of people who use it find that laser hair removal is safe and well-tolerated. There do not appear to be any long-term health risks associated with the procedure. However, some people may experience minor side effects after laser hair removal.

Does laser hair removal hurt on legs?

Your legs are one of the most relatively pain-free areas when it comes to laser-hair removal pain. It feels like tolerable snapping on the skin.

How many treatments of laser are needed for the legs?

On average 6-10+ sessions are needed for the leg area. The number of sessions will depend on many different factors, hair colour, hair density, skin type, underlying medical issues all play a part. A reduction in the region of 80-85% would be typical after an initial course of treatment. The remaining 10-15% of hairs would need top up sessions in order to achieve a further reduction.

What type of hair is suitable for laser hair removal on the legs?

Brown and black leg hairs are suitable for laser hair removal. Hairs that are blond, red, white or grey will not respond to treatment. It is very common for hairs on the upper thigh area to be much lighter in colour and texture. If we feel these hairs are not suitable for treatment we will let you know. Hair texture is also important, thick coarse hairs will respond quicker to treatment. Laser may struggle to pick up on light, wispy hairs so it’s important to have a consultation so we can assess these hairs for you.

Are there any precautions need to be taken before the treatment?

Only 4 things to care about. Those are-

  • The area to be treated must be clean-shaven prior to treatment.
  • Avoid usage of lotion, deodorant, or any cosmetic products 2 days prior to treatment.
  • Clients must stop waxing, threading, or tweezing 3 weeks before treatment.
  • Avoid direct sunlight exposure for at least 3 days prior to your treatment.

Smooth, hair-free legs can be yours all year round, only with Emerge!

Recreate your wardrobe; without having to check to shave your legs, you can wear any of your garments without worrying about leg hair.

  We truely believe the fact that shaving or waxing your legs is time-consuming, tiresome, and frequently unpleasant while on the other hand, Laser hair removal for legs, is cost-effective, efficient, and long-lasting. After a few laser sessions, you’ll be able to experience the luxury of silky smooth legs all the time. Full leg laser hair removal is preferable to methods that can result in ingrown hairs and irritated skin, such as shaving or depending on wax. Leave the hassle behind and commit to Emerge smooth permanent leg laser hair removal solution which eliminates the inconvenience.

    Our Blogs

    Do’s and Don’ts After Hair Removal Process

    While you are dealing with the hair removal process, certainly your hair pores are being treated. So, naturally, those parts will be sensitive for a few days.

    How Does Men’s Hair Removal Technique Work?

    Along with women, the approach towards hair removal in men is also increasing day by day due to several reasons!

    Get In Touch

    7 + 8 =

    Be with us to have a great laser hair removal therapy at the lowest price. We take 8 to 10 sessions, depending on the hair and skin type. Here, all the precautions are being maintained. Contact us, and our consultant will give you information on what to do before and after any laser hair removal session.