Do’s and Don’ts After
Hair Removal Process
Let’s start with basic science. While you are dealing with the hair removal process, certainly your hair pores are being treated. So, naturally, those parts will be sensitive for a few days. Taking wrong actions can trigger those cells. As a result, you may face problems like itching, irritation, allergic reaction, and others. To avoid those, follow these few do’s and don’ts which will guide you and lead you to a desired satisfying hair removal service. Let’s see.
4 Do’s After Hair Removal?
1. As mentioned, the Laser treatment will be dealing with your hair pores so after the treatment, these pores are open which may cause itching, redness. To deal with this rubbing ice cubes and applying aloe-vera gel is recommended which will help to close the pores and avoid any inflammation.
2. After having a laser hair removal session, it is advised to take a cold shower. Bathing with hot water may tickle those open hair pores and this will lead to a pricking or itching sensation. To avoid this cold water bath is recommended.
3. Clients are advised to use the prescribed moisturizer as the skin becomes dry for a few days after having a session of laser hair removal.
4. Taking proper sleep is essential. Though the pain is bearable, your body and skin need healing from the inside. Many people have different blood types and allergy problems. So, having proper sleep is very important.
6 Don’ts After Hair Removal?
1. Don’t add tanning products to your skin after the session. There must be a 7 to 10 days gap between tanning and session. Including, you must avoid the sunbed program. Direct exposure to sunlight must be avoided 3 days prior to and after your treatment.
2. Don’t opt for waxing, threading, plucking, bleaching, etc between successive sessions gaps. The grown hair between the treatment session gaps can be treated with shaving and trimming.
3. If you are addicted to painkillers, don’t consume them after sessions. Pain killers have high side effects, especially after these hair removal sessions. Along with this, avoid microdermabrasion, skin resurfacing, and other related treatments.
4. Don’t wear dry-fit or synthetic-type material fabrics. Wearing loose cotton clothes is recommended.
5. Don’t use lotions, deodorants, or any cosmetic products 2 days prior and post to your treatment session.
6. Lastly, after taking an LHR session, avoid, swimming, gyming, exercising, and other sweat-related activities. Body pressure and body heat can reopen the pores, which may cause further problems.
These are some common things related to everyday life. Often we don’t care about the actions, and that’s what becomes more problematic.
Follow these instructions and lead an expected desired hair removal session.